Read the rest of this update entry...The first ranged weaponry is here!
- Added Demonic Reinforced Bow
- Removed the 3d model for the Demonic Steel Longsword
- Fixed bugs
- Added a fancy welcome message instructing you to download the resource pack
Read the rest of this update entry...Another Undermagic update is here, and this one's a big one:
- Added the Demon Portal Stabilizer
- Added the Pit Lord
- Made Greater Demon rare drops more common (sword shards and heartstones)
Read the rest of this update entry...Lots of new content and changes.
- Added Carnage, an upgradeable mining tool
- Added Bloodstained Armor
- Sanguis Inspectorum can now read the blood within Bloodstained Armor
- Changed Bloodstone texture
Read the rest of this update entry...This is going to be a terrible night... Yep, that's right. It's time for another boss.
- Added the Blood Amalgam
- Added its summoning item, the Sanguine Eye
- Added its drop, Crystallized Blood Essence
Read the rest of this update entry...A feature:
- Added Lunatic difficulty level.
- To turn it on, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 1 (requires op)
- To turn it off, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 0 (requires op)
- Locks game difficulty to Hard, and boosts Undermagic bosses:
- Pit Lord gains more armor and damage, attacks much faster, and gains absorption much more often.
- Blood Amalgam attacks much faster and summons additional Nodules.
- In the future...
Read the rest of this update entry...First update in a while, with a lot of changes. Enjoy.
- Added Lunatic drops for the Ender Dragon, Wither, and Pit Lord.
- Blood Amalgam's drop will come soon. It will require Tier IV Boosters to use, which I haven't made yet. If you want to see what it will be, check the guide doc.
- If you want to know how to get these drops and what they do, head over to the guide doc or ask in my Discord.
- Rebalanced all Undermagic armors:
- Dark Energy-based armors...
Read the rest of this update entry...A new tier has been added to the Blood Altar, among other things:
- Added the Blood Amalgam's Lunatic drop
- Added Blood Monoliths, which are needed to reach Blood Altar tier IV
- Allowed you to use the Blood Altar to dupe nether stars
- Fixed an inconsistency between the guide doc and in-game that made the Bloodstained armor require the wrong amount of bloodstone (8 instead of 10) with the side effect of making it uncraftable
- Fixed bugs