Read the rest of this update entry...The first ranged weaponry is here!
- Added Demonic Reinforced Bow
- Removed the 3d model for the Demonic Steel Longsword
- Fixed bugs
- Added a fancy welcome message instructing you to download the resource pack
Read the rest of this update entry...Another Undermagic update is here, and this one's a big one:
- Added the Demon Portal Stabilizer
- Added the Pit Lord
- Made Greater Demon rare drops more common (sword shards and heartstones)
Read the rest of this update entry...Lots of new content and changes.
- Added Carnage, an upgradeable mining tool
- Added Bloodstained Armor
- Sanguis Inspectorum can now read the blood within Bloodstained Armor
- Changed Bloodstone texture
Read the rest of this update entry...This is going to be a terrible night... Yep, that's right. It's time for another boss.
- Added the Blood Amalgam
- Added its summoning item, the Sanguine Eye
- Added its drop, Crystallized Blood Essence
Read the rest of this update entry...A feature:
- Added Lunatic difficulty level.
- To turn it on, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 1 (requires op)
- To turn it off, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 0 (requires op)
- Locks game difficulty to Hard, and boosts Undermagic bosses:
- Pit Lord gains more armor and damage, attacks much faster, and gains absorption much more often.
- Blood Amalgam attacks much faster and summons additional Nodules.
- In the future...
Read the rest of this update entry...First update in a while, with a lot of changes. Enjoy.
- Added Lunatic drops for the Ender Dragon, Wither, and Pit Lord.
- Blood Amalgam's drop will come soon. It will require Tier IV Boosters to use, which I haven't made yet. If you want to see what it will be, check the guide doc.
- If you want to know how to get these drops and what they do, head over to the guide doc or ask in my Discord.
- Rebalanced all Undermagic armors:
- Dark Energy-based armors...
Read the rest of this update entry...A new tier has been added to the Blood Altar, among other things:
- Added the Blood Amalgam's Lunatic drop
- Added Blood Monoliths, which are needed to reach Blood Altar tier IV
- Allowed you to use the Blood Altar to dupe nether stars
- Fixed an inconsistency between the guide doc and in-game that made the Bloodstained armor require the wrong amount of bloodstone (8 instead of 10) with the side effect of making it uncraftable
- Fixed bugs
Read the rest of this update entry...Major polishing done:
- Demon Skin and Demon Bone have unique textures now
- All demon drops can no longer be used as their vanilla counterparts
- The Undercrafter has a unique model now
Read the rest of this update entry...The magnificent, massive Undermagic Beta 18 has arrived!
The changelog is huge. I have made a separate google doc for it:
Undermagic Beta 18 Changelog
Thank you for playing Undermagic. I hope you enjoy the update.
Please do not hesitate to report bugs or make suggestions in my Discord server. Your feedback helps me improve my pack for you to enjoy.
Read the rest of this update entry...Many changes have been made:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.15. The pack is NOT backwards compatible anymore. Use an older version (Beta 18 or prior) if you wish to continue playing on 1.14.
- Added new mobs:
- Shadebeasts spawn at night rarely in the Overworld, and in large quantities at Shadow Rifts in the Nether. They attack from the shadows, blinding players and teleporting around.
- The Shadebeast Alpha is a miniboss that spawns when you kill several Shadebeasts. It...
Read the rest of this update entry...New features:
- New difficulty: Infernal!
- Infernal difficulty is even harder than Lunatic, and has additional changes that completely revamp the boss fights.
- New mob: Ender Wyrmlings!
- Ender Wyrmlings spawn in small amounts throughout the End after the dragon is defeated. They also guard the ender crystals on Lunatic difficulty, and spawn in swarms on Infernal.
- The Ender Dragon now drops Dragon Scales, which can be used to make armor alongside...