Proxen's Art

Resource Pack Proxen's Art 1.0

Dylan The Spud submitted a new project:

Proxentauri's Art - Replaces some paintings with Proxentauri's beautiful art!

Proxentauri on Deviantart (Or u/Arcturiss on Reddit) created some lovely paintings of Minecraft characters & environments. A while ago, I created a resource pack for them called Sableron's Art. Of course, the creator's name changed, and Minecraft's latest updates stopped the resource pack from working. So here I am making an update!

This resource pack replaces 6 of Minecraft's classic paintings with some of Proxen's work, but they have also been resized & pixelated slightly so they...
Read more about this resource...

Dylan The Spud updated Proxen's Art with a new update entry:

The Re-Re-Release!

This is like the 3rd time I've released this pack...

Anyways, here it is, with a new name, new cover art style, and fixed made to two of the paintings.

I've also made the decision that with more paintings made by Proxentauri, I will update this pack to feature them.

This pack has also been released on my website, Planet Minecraft, and it should be released to Reddit soon.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Dylan The Spud updated Proxen's Art with a new update entry:

Status Report - The Potato Engine, My Age Old Project & more...

Heyyyyyyyyy... How's it been?

I promised I would get a lot done, but now I'm back to square one thanks to school. Fear not, for I have made some decisions for the future:

The Potato Engine

This data pack will allow all of my future data packs to be compatible with one another (And hopefully other data packs), while also running a lot better.

Common functions & scoreboards will all come from here, so things are more organized...
Read the rest of this update entry...