Other Worlds

Data Pack Other Worlds

Jachro

Administrator
Staff member
Jachro submitted a new project:

Other Worlds - A series of new dimensions, with new progression, bosses, items, blocks, and more!

Other Worlds is a set of survival maps, that use the new buffet world type. Each map is a different dimension, that re-writes vanilla gameplay with a datapack. These maps are linked with custom lore, that explains some bits about Minecraft, and how it came to be. My goal is to recreate that feeling you get after launching up Minecraft for the first time - the strange need to explore this weird, new world, that you found yourself in.

The Lore of OW is hidden, and development of each...​
Read more about this resource...

Jachro

Administrator
Staff member
Jachro updated Other Worlds with a new update entry:

The Forge

Remember the Skystone Anvil? If you're not on the discord, I would guess that no, because I haven't posted about it on this website... Well, this puppy is its replacement. This machine is a wacky combination of the furnace, the anvil, and the enchanting table. The best part is that this is not the only machine that will be added to Etheria! Any feedback and criticism is more than welcome.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Jachro

Administrator
Staff member

Forge Update

Thanks to one of our developers - Nuclear Nexus, the forge works a lot better now!

- The output of the recipe has to be taken out to be crafted (like in a crafting table).
- The ingredients don't have to be put in one by one.
- The machine doesn't consume aeromagma anymore.
- You can now power the machine with magmagel blocks.
- Enchantments don't stack anymore.
- Reduced lag.

(Those with a keen eye could notice a couple other additions in the video ;))

Jachro

Administrator
Staff member

Shadow Funglings

Despite the name, these critters are not really fun...

You can expect to find groups of these in mushroom biomes (more on those soon), or in dark areas/caves. If you're in the discord, you might recall a little guy called "Purple Mush". Well, I decided to change their design, name and behaviour to fit Shadow Funglings more. I'm not sure if I want to reveal that to you however.

Shadow Funglings still have some small bugs I have to fix, but their behaviour is good enough to be showcased, so...