More Mobs

Data Pack More Mobs Snapshot 4A

iNkoR_the_2nd submitted a new project:

More Mobs (Snapshot 3A) - An incredibly ambitious pack that will add 60 new mobs to the game when finished

ATTENTION
This data pack requires OptiFine. None of the mob textures work without it. Please make sure you have installed the latest release of OptiFine before playing "More Mobs".

This data pack currently adds 15 mobs to the game. In the final release there will be 3 new bosses, 3 new structures, a plenty of new items and a total of 60 mobs. You can find out more by visiting...
Read more about this resource...

iNkoR_the_2nd updated More Mobs (Snapshot 3A) with a new update entry:

Snapshot 3B

The long-awaited! The long-promised! "More Mobs" has finally updated to the latest version of Minecraft and it brought many, many (and I goddamn mean it when I say 'many'), MANY new features!

Don't forget to participate in the translation if you can.

Here are some official "More Mobs" resources!
This snapshot on my website: https://inkor-s-universe.weebly.com/more-mobs-549929-291138.html
"More Mobs" on Curse Forge...
Read the rest of this update entry...

iNkoR_the_2nd updated More Mobs (Snapshot 3B) with a new update entry:

Snapshot 3C

Hey gang! I'm happy to announce that "More Mobs" has finally updated to 1.15! Huge performance improvements, tons of bug fixes and new mob models and textures are all in store for you in this update.

We now also have a new logo made by DylanTheSpud! It's truly something to make sure to bow down to him in case you run into him on the street. Keep your social distance though.

Don't forget to participate in the translation if you can.

Here are some official "More Mobs" resources!
Our...
Read the rest of this update entry...