First Aid Clerics

Data Pack First Aid Clerics 2019-07-15

thisisnotaustin

thisisnotaustin submitted a new project:

First Aid Clerics - Clerics keep your villagers in good health

This data pack give Clerics the ability to use splash potions of healing to tend to damaged villagers.

Once per each day's two villager work periods, if a Cleric is next to a brewing stand, they will brew 3 more potions. This makes for a max of 6 potions per day. Clerics won't hold more than 6 potions at a time (Note: these potions don't actually exist as items in the villager's inventory).

When a Cleric has potions and notices an injured villager in front of it, or if the Cleric...
Read more about this resource...

Great idea! However, I think villagers can work many times a day as of 1.14.4, they just only restock each item twice. This might break the balance of this pack.

thisisnotaustin

Great idea! However, I think villagers can work many times a day as of 1.14.4, they just only restock each item twice. This might break the balance of this pack.
no need to worry, the datapack doesn't check for any kind of actual villager actions. I actually don't even think that's possible. instead, it only checks for whether or not the villager has made their potions for the whole work timeframe by querying the time of day in ticks. there are only two of these work timeframes: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. so two.

basically, they're hard coded to only brew potions twice a day. thanks for trying to notify me, though

no need to worry, the datapack doesn't check for any kind of actual villager actions. I actually don't even think that's possible. instead, it only checks for whether or not the villager has made their potions for the whole work timeframe by querying the time of day in ticks. there are only two of these work timeframes: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. so two.

basically, they're hard coded to only brew potions twice a day. thanks for trying to notify me, though
Oh, that's great!