* Wand Names Changes
- Flame Wand => Fire Wand
- Freeze Wand => Freezer Wand
- Construct Wand => Builder Wand
- Destruct Wand => Breaker Wand
- Transmuter Wand => Transmutation Wand
* Changed ( grass/sand ) transmutation to ( grass/podzol/grass_path )
+ Ability to change polished stone blocks with the transmuter wand!
* Using a regular carrot on a stick once will not disable wands. (Thought I fixed that bug, guess not)
* Fixed actionbar title for the transmuter wand not showing.
+ Added Transmutater Wand
- Turns blocks from one form to another.
- Changeable Block Types : stone, wood, leaves, saplings, and ground.
+ Added Advancements
+ Added Cooldown Bar
* Cat Wand now has toggle-able rapid fire!
* Datapack namespace changed from usefulwands to hcuw
* Fall damage is now negated when using the Ender Wand
* Shift Modes for Cat Wand Speed
* Magicoal Message is now an actionbar title instead of a chat message
* Fortune Enchanted Destruct Wand is internally better
* Flame Wand Recipe Changed now uses fire charges instead of magma cream
* Give function separated into give_misc and give_wands
* Reverted Construct Wand and Destruct Wand to use projectiles again to bring back the magical feel of the datapack. (Thanks MinecraftDoodler, for suggesting I do this!)
* The particle trail color for the construct wand now matches the 6 wood types.
* Minor Fixes
** Things that didn't work in cave air work now. (Major Bug Crunch)
** Using a regular carrot on a stick will no longer break the ability to use wands. (This must've been in here for quite a while, oops)
** The Wandy Bench Modifier is now a ground crafting recipe.
It's the same recipe as before, just not on a crafting grid.
(4x Iron Nugget, 4x Lapis Lazuli, 1x Gold Nugget)
** Destruct Wand can now use Fortune Enchantment!
** Torch wand can now place torches on walls
** Construct and Destruct wands no longer use projectiles. (Block outlines & Instant place/break)
** Block Painter can now paint terracotta, concrete, and concrete powder.
* The cooldown for wands is now separated from the objective that detects the use of a carrot on a stick.
* Shorter Wand Cooldowns.
* The 10th and 11th cat types can now show when shooting a cat projectile.
* Changed how the cat projectile works. (No noticable difference)
* Minor Fixes & Changes
* The Wandy Bench Modifier is craftable again! (I'm so bad at this stuff)
* Torch Wand doesn't need torches anymore!
* Fire Wand, Freeze Wand, and Torch Wand can be shot without having to be looking at a block within 32 blocks.
* Very Minor Changes
* Changed some actionbar title messages.
* The block outline for the Block Painter Wand is now visible.
* You now get a No Magicoal message when trying to move a chest with the chest mover wand without Magicoal.
* Other Minor Changes
+ 3 New Wands
- Exploding Cat Wand - Shoots cats that explode on impact.
- Container Movement Wand - Moves chests from one place to another
- Block Painter Wand - Paints wool and carpets with dye from your offhand. (Doesn't require fuel)
* The Ender Wand has had a BIG CHANGE.
- It's now blink teleportation instead of shooting a projectile that teleports the player after it lands.
- You can't have a failed teleportation.
* You now have to be looking at something within 32 blocks to use a wand.
* When crafting magicoal, you now get 64 instead of 16.
* Minor Changes
+ New update.log file for the update log.
+ You can now do /trigger hcuwVersion to find the version of the datapack.
*Changed Custom Sounds to play the correct sounds in version 1.1 of the
UsefulWands Resourcepack. (Changed name of the folder with custom sounds
in the resourcepack from custom to hcuw.)
* It's is now slightly easier to teleport with the ender wand.
* Everyone around you will now hear the sound of your wand.