Major polishing done:
- Demon Skin and Demon Bone have unique textures now
- All demon drops can no longer be used as their vanilla counterparts
- The Undercrafter has a unique model now
- Greater Demons nerfed. They are still stronger than Lessers
A new tier has been added to the Blood Altar, among other things:
- Added the Blood Amalgam's Lunatic drop
- Added Blood Monoliths, which are needed to reach Blood Altar tier IV
- Allowed you to use the Blood Altar to dupe nether stars
- Fixed an inconsistency between the guide doc and in-game that made the Bloodstained armor require the wrong amount of bloodstone (8 instead of 10) with the side effect of making it uncraftable
- Fixed bugs
First update in a while, with a lot of changes. Enjoy.
The guide doc always contains the content of updates before they are released, and often contains teasers as well, so check it out in the project description.
- Added Lunatic drops for the Ender Dragon, Wither, and Pit Lord.
- Blood Amalgam's drop will come soon. It will require Tier IV Boosters to use, which I haven't made yet. If you want to see what it will be, check the guide doc.
- If you want to know how to get these drops and what they do, head over to the guide doc or ask in my Discord.
- Rebalanced all Undermagic armors:
- Dark Energy-based armors (Demonic Steel, Pit Lord's Chestplate) have been heavily nerfed (you lose much more Dark Energy when hit).
- Dark Energy armors now can protect against only 20 consecutive hits and don't provide complete protection, but can regenerate mid-battle at no cost. Additionally, they have much more protection than their parallel.
- Please let me know what you think of this; it may have been a bit much.
- Blood-based armors (Bloodstained) have been buffed (the healing effect consumes less blood).
- Blood armors now can protect against 95 consecutive hits, but only when fully filled. In addition, bigger hits may not be fully blocked, the armor has less protection, and it is costly to regenerate and cannot restore itself mid-battle.
- Bugs fixed:
- Bloodstained armor no longer can restore its Blood in the presence of the Ender Dragon or Blood Amalgam.
Vanilla bosses are now affected by Lunatic difficulty:
Unique drops will come next update.
- The Ender Dragon charges you at hyperspeed when coming off its perch, and calls down fireballs from the sky throughout the fight.
- The Wither takes 20% less damage, and while its armor is up, it summons wither skeletons and has huge health regen.
A couple features:
- Added music to complement my boss fights.
- Music is from the Calamity Mod OST by DM DOKURO.
- Used songs: Blood Coagulant (ft. SixteenInMono) and Infernal Catharsis (Rebirth), for the Blood Amalgam and Pit Lord, respectively.
- Yes, it's very meta to use music from a mod in a mod.
- You can find the original songs on YouTube or SoundCloud; I quite like them personally.
- Added Lunatic difficulty level.
- To turn it on, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 1 (requires op)
- To turn it off, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 0 (requires op)
- Locks game difficulty to Hard, and boosts Undermagic bosses:
- Pit Lord gains more armor and damage, attacks much faster, and gains absorption much more often.
- Blood Amalgam attacks much faster and summons additional Nodules.
- In the future, Lunatic bosses will have special drops, but not yet.
- Bosses will generally require more preparation and skill, above that of Hard difficulty.
This is going to be a terrible night... Yep, that's right. It's time for another boss.
- Added the Blood Amalgam
- Added its summoning item, the Sanguine Eye
- Added its drop, Crystallized Blood Essence
Plenty of new content and changes.
- Added Carnage, an upgradeable mining tool
- Added Bloodstained Armor
- Sanguis Inspectorum can now read the blood within Bloodstained Armor
- Changed Bloodstone texture