Vanilla bosses are now affected by Lunatic difficulty:
Unique drops will come next update.
- The Ender Dragon charges you at hyperspeed when coming off its perch, and calls down fireballs from the sky throughout the fight.
- The Wither takes 20% less damage, and while its armor is up, it summons wither skeletons and has huge health regen.
A couple features:
- Added music to complement my boss fights.
- Music is from the Calamity Mod OST by DM DOKURO.
- Used songs: Blood Coagulant (ft. SixteenInMono) and Infernal Catharsis (Rebirth), for the Blood Amalgam and Pit Lord, respectively.
- Yes, it's very meta to use music from a mod in a mod.
- You can find the original songs on YouTube or SoundCloud; I quite like them personally.
- Added Lunatic difficulty level.
- To turn it on, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 1 (requires op)
- To turn it off, use /scoreboard players set difficulty um.dummy 0 (requires op)
- Locks game difficulty to Hard, and boosts Undermagic bosses:
- Pit Lord gains more armor and damage, attacks much faster, and gains absorption much more often.
- Blood Amalgam attacks much faster and summons additional Nodules.
- In the future, Lunatic bosses will have special drops, but not yet.
- Bosses will generally require more preparation and skill, above that of Hard difficulty.
This is going to be a terrible night... Yep, that's right. It's time for another boss.
- Added the Blood Amalgam
- Added its summoning item, the Sanguine Eye
- Added its drop, Crystallized Blood Essence
Plenty of new content and changes.
- Added Carnage, an upgradeable mining tool
- Added Bloodstained Armor
- Sanguis Inspectorum can now read the blood within Bloodstained Armor
- Changed Bloodstone texture
Undermagic is not dead, contrary to what you probably thought - my hiatus was simply much longer than expected. And as such, I present to you: Beta 6 - the Blood Magic Update!
Please see the guide document for further details, including the content of the update. Guide Document
- Added the Blood Crucible
- Added Alchemical Pedestals
- Added a new crafting process: Blood Infusion
- Because every mod needs an Infusion Altar
- Added a new melee weapon: the Bloody Edge
You'll probably be happy to know that a new boss is coming soon. But first, QoL machines!