Even more new features made to improve the game:
- Natural Demon and Shadebeast spawns removed
- Demons reworked completely; they no longer fly, except for a dash attack they perform sometimes. Greaters can also shoot fireballs
- Demon Towers added to the Nether
- Shadow Rifts are now permanent and have a little obsidian structure spawn with them
- The Elder's deathray is now an actual ray
angry complaints from Boomberpeaceful feedback reports, I have made several balancing changes. I also took note of some items' kill times on bosses such as Shadesull and the Pit Lord and nerfed them accordingly. Without further ado:
- Nerfed most mobs, notably both varieties of Demons
- Nerfed Diamond Piercer, Prismatic Scepter, and Abyss Ranger armor
- Bugs fixed
I am pleased to say that I am resuming Undermagic updates on DPC today. It is obvious to me that the DPC team (soon to be rebranded to The Minecraft Hub, which I find much better than Minecrafty) is making changes to improve their systems.
Many changes have been made since the last Undermagic update on DPC. I recommend reading over the guide doc once more to see what has been added.
Massive performance improvements have been made this update. And when I say massive, I mean it!
Undermagic should now be much more viable for usage on large multiplayer servers without worry of lag.
Thanks for using Undermagic!
I have a lot more planned for this pack that you haven't seen yet.
My plans going forward are as follows:
- Add magic weapons throughout the entire progression, and an Abyss armor for them.
- Add weapons for each class made from Shadesull's drops and Abyss Shards.
- Add familiars, beginning with an Ender Wyrmling familiar as the Ender Dragon's Infernal drop.
- Add Shadesull's Lunatic drop: the Phyclactery.
- Add firearms from mid-game onwards and allow Abyss Ranger armor to boost them.
- Add the Recall Wheel, Emergency Recall Wheel and Enhanced Recall Wheel, additions to the Teleportation system that allow multiple Recall Locator Cards to be stored in a single item and used.
- Add the final boss.
Undermagic's endgame has been expanded!
- Added the Abyss
- New nether biome, spawned with a Crown of Ruin recieved after defeating all 5 progression bosses.
- Spawns Voidlings, which drop Abyss Shards.
- New class armors
- Abyss Knight armor is the most protective armor in Undermagic, and also provides boosts to melee combat.
- Abyss Ranger armor provides boosts to ranged combat and has stealth abilities.
- New endgame boss: Shadesull
- Extremely hard bullet hell boss. You will need to be extremely prepared to beat it.
- No Lunatic drop just yet - wait for the next update!
- Original boss music, composed by yours truly, for 2 of the bosses: Pit Lord and Shadesull (p1 and p2)
- Demon King's Inferno: Theme of Pit Lord
- In the Chamber of Madness: Theme of Shadesull (Phase 1)
- Reign of the Corrupt: Theme of Shadesull (Phase 2)
- New difficulty: Infernal!
- Infernal difficulty is even harder than Lunatic, and has additional changes that completely revamp the boss fights.
- New mob: Ender Wyrmlings!
- Ender Wyrmlings spawn in small amounts throughout the End after the dragon is defeated. They also guard the ender crystals on Lunatic difficulty, and spawn in swarms on Infernal.
- The Ender Dragon now drops Dragon Scales, which can be used to make armor alongside a bit of Dragon Breath. Dragon-Scale armor grants functioning wings!
Many changes have been made:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.15. The pack is NOT backwards compatible anymore. Use an older version (Beta 18 or prior) if you wish to continue playing on 1.14.
- Added new mobs:
- Shadebeasts spawn at night rarely in the Overworld, and in large quantities at Shadow Rifts in the Nether. They attack from the shadows, blinding players and teleporting around.
- The Shadebeast Alpha is a miniboss that spawns when you kill several Shadebeasts. It is a much stronger Shadebeast that can also fire dark orbs.
- Salamanders spawn in the Nether near magma. They chase players and vomit fireballs. Baby Zombie Pigmen can also rarely spawn as Salamander Riders.
- Added advancements for all three progression trees!
- Added Teleporters and related objects: Locator Cards, Bound Locator Cards, and Recall Locator Cards. See the updated guide doc for details.