- Rebalancing Gilded Charm recipe. 32 gilded blackstone --> 16 Gilded Blackstone. (Remake your custom crafters)
- More lucrative Gilded Bartering loot
- Fixed bugged sea fragment without updated color. Use/loot give @s loot tsurvival:items/custom/sea_fragment to replace bugged items.
This update for True Survival is honestly big enough to be a full Version 5.0, but I felt there wasn't enough "new" content to justify it. This update overhauls many of True Survival's oldest mechanics, provides some new items, optimizations, and more. Hope you enjoy!
Check out the full changelog here.
- The custom crafting table has been given a custom book model when using the optional resource pack. Make the custom crafter using the Dev Diary guidebook instead of an emerald. You'll receive it back, but if you ever lose your guidebook use /trigger tsurv.guide to get new Dev Diaries.
- Fishing traps have been overhauled, now being able to break. Players can repair Tattered Nets with Artisan Scrap in the custom crafter.
- You can communicate with nomads (True Survival wandering traders) by using goat horns. Nomads will gain glowing effect and respond to you with their favorite goat horn. Nomads will also no longer have glowing effect upon spawning. Track them down!
- Dragonscale Armor, a new leather armor variant, can be found in End City chest loot. They have unbreakable and +1 knockback resistance per piece, in addition to leather armor's normal properties. Elytra is also now interchangeable with Leather Chestplates for receiving the leather armor set bonus effect.
True Survival is now in 1.19! (This comes with a resource pack update as well <--- Click to download)
-War Horns now use Goat Horns for their base item! Loot tables and crafters are now updated.
-Can use War Horns for playing sounds without triggering Bad Omen!
-War Horn crafting recipes now require goat horns and Artisan Scrap to craft at the True Survival crafter.
-Updated 1.19 incompatibilities from 1.18.
HUGE optimization update along with a couple all-new features!
Full changelog here.
-New Enderic Geysers spawn during ender dragon fight.
-New Wither Sprite spawns when activating a Soul Well.
-New Resource Pack update here. New textures for Artisan Scrap, Silverfish Egg, and a general rework.
-Rebalances and tweaks.
Tentative changes to Strider Jockey spawning! (give feedback!)
-Redid strider jockey backend. Should have more consistent spawning but also not common.
-Was rare but also eliminated chance to kill player if riding strider during a strider jockey spawn.
-Fixed accreditation advancement version number.
-Deleted extra advancement causing blank tab in advancements menu.
Small update to help address overabundance of spelunker spawns.
- Converted spelunker and voyager spawn detection to using random chance predicates.
- Chance for spelunkers to spawn decreased by 50% (1/40 --> 1/60)
- Special thanks to Galdeveer for suggestions on refactoring. Will implement some more of his optimizations in a future update.
- Spider queens now check for valid blocks from "#tsurv.queenvalid" tag before placing cobwebs.
- Added "tsurv.queenvalid" tag. Contains most natural ground blocks like stone, grass, dirt, etc.
- Spelunker code optimized.
- Voyager code optimized.
- Strider Jockey spawning no longer uses magma cubes as a possible replacement.
- Fixed Strider Jockey code typo leaving behind leftover replacement mobs.
- Cravings icons last 10 seconds instead of 8 seconds.
- Guidebook fixed to no longer revert setting changes.
- "Loaded" function split into Loaded and Initiate to allow for running commands on first run only.
- Bats can no longer drop multiple types of seeds in one kill.
- Bat drops only happen upon player kill.
- Ghast buff code optimized.
- Deepmobs code optimized.
- Spelunker moved from tick to 1-time/second schedule.
- Voyager moved from tick to 1-time/second schedule.
- Strider Jockey moved from tick to 1-time/second schedule.
- Soul Well moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Torch stomp moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Alpha creepers moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Vikings moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Ghast buffs moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Deepmobs rework moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Gilded bartering moved from tick to 2-times/second schedule.
- Removed useless "endchanted" function.
- Removed useless "metalchest" item tag.