- This project is
- 100% Complete
- Minecraft Version(s)
- Pack Requirements
- Depends on a Resource Pack
- Resource Pack Dependency
Find Lost Gifts
Santa's been accidentally dropping gifts on his trips! He has asked for help collecting them.
There are several different rarities of presents that you can find which yield more Lost Gifts!
Return Lost Gifts to your local Elfager
Find an Elfager at a Village near you to return the Lost Gifts that you have retrieved.
In return, they give you a gift of your own!
Open your Presents!
Open your presents by right-clicking them while they're in your hand.
More expensive presents give better rewards.
1. Download the Datapack from this page by clicking the download button.
2. Also download the Resourcepack from the button beneath the Datapack's download button.
3. Drop the Datapack .zip file in the "datapacks" folder in your world's folder. This can also be done while creating a world using the "Data Packs" button.
4. Drop the Resourcepack in the "resourcepack" folder in your minecraft's game directory, which can be accessed by pressing the "Open Pack Folder" button in your game while looking at your Resourcepacks.
5. Enable the Resourcepack and type "/reload" in your game to enable the pack!
Consider becoming a Patron,
supporting me via Ko-Fi,
and joining my Discord!
- Invite Link