Ok, seriously everything is fixed this time. Probably.
Re-added maxCommandChainLength gamerule, which got removed at some point.
Re-ordered chunk scan's logic so it won't bug out if the maxCommandChainLength is reached
Fixed chunk pregenerator
Hopefully fixed a rare issue where the forceloaded chunk got flagged as loaded, but wasn't actually loaded
Fixed an issue with chunk scan sometimes generating the same chunk multiple times
Disabled chunk scan in The End and in Custom Dimensions. Will revisit this feature later if the need for it arises.
Fixed issues with the ender dragon
Hopefully fixed respawning at half a heart when damaged by the custom damage system
Fixed custom damage killing creative/spectator mode players
Fixed an issue with custom crafting tables spewing out golden hoes
Fixed damage function working inconsistently on mobs
Fixed Netherite equipment not being listed in the custom durability system
And managed to sneak a few optimizations in there
Updated to Minecraft 1.16.2
Refactored player damage function to entity damage function
Entity damage now uses attributes instead of instant damage and is much more accurate
Marked all unimportant tags as not required to prevent issues with tags not loading
Rework of world generation (again)
- Added support for custom dimensions
- World type is now determined at run time rather than hardcoding each dimension. This means sky island type overworlds will now use sky island type generation (previously end style generation).
- Dimension and Biomes now use string ids
- Structures now have 3 placement schemes: surface, underground, and sky. These generate separately so you can add underground structures without removing structures on the surface.
- Registry arguments have changed to support these new features- existing datapacks are likely incompatible
Fixed a dupe glitch with the custom crafting table
Various other tweaks and fixes